post traumatic skwirl post traumatic skwirl

No 5 4 u. O I like MSI and but at end now. Change my mind u get 5 grey star and shiny x gj

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

Prosnorkulicious

Fantastic work! It really gives me feelings similar to korgoth of barbaria. I really want to see this go beyond the pilot episode.
I personally would like the voices to be a bit louder or the music turned down the audio felt a bit imbalanced. Even with this the flash deserves a perfect rating.

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

Watch the other two

The previous ones are good, getting progressively better in this series. This one made me laugh out loud and honestly I might be grizzled because that rarely happens.
The animation is a bit off to me but the effects of the kid's eyes flipping out makes up for it. Baseball text turning into grapefruit a few times tickled my brain a little bit as well.

Play the Cat Play the Cat

Pretty nice for a practice run!

The cat also hisses if you click on his tail!

elliotjames responds:

thanks. and well done. that's a hard one to find.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

I gotta try playing this in real life!

Video games get all this blame for nothing. Time to turn a lie into truth!

Droppin Beats Droppin Beats

Few notes

The only issues I had with this is I really would like a way to just hear the song after failing so many times, going off the edge causes a loss rather than taking a hit test to the edge, this was an issue because some of us have ye' olde optical mouse that flips out occasionally. There does appear to be some random locations for some things, so I'm not sure why that guy is getting marked as helpful since his statement about it being a memory game is false.